Thursday, November 03, 2005

T.Wells... T.Wells... T.Wells....



Some panorama pictures from Tunbridge Wells. The picture above shows the town centre of T. Wells. I like the town very much. It gives a warm feeling... even though when I went there, it was raining.. light rain (happen twice to me... what a bad luck). The town centre just like any other high st., is full of shopping place. But, I like Pantiles the most... why?.. It's the arrangements of the alley and the shop and the architectural feature I suppose.

The Pantiles gives an old time ambience for me... Maybe because all the Doric order columns. Hey, if you really look at it, it's a bit similar with the feature in Regent St., London. Again.. I think because of the columns.

Okay besides the shopping place, the shop houses are pretty cool as well... Looks humble and nice. And the balcony... Yess... the balcony absolutely looks appealing... hehhee... I would love to live in the place with balcony like that... I can display some plants maybe.



The green space, such as Calverley Park is hard to be missed if you are in T. Wells. The park is formed by sloping ground and it is very low in the middle. Beautiful shrubs can be seen on the park edge. The other day I saw two children were rolling down the sloping ground. It looks like fun... Okay, now I have to stop thinking of children rolling down the ground... I should do more analysis on panorama view. From the top of the park, you can see the aerial view of the town. Almost all the buildings in T. Wells has a pitch roof, ocre to red brick stone, and attach penthouse.

Here are some other picture about the overview of the town.










No comments: