Sunday, November 06, 2005

Firework Night

Tonight is the firework night. So I decide to get my brain relax and enjoy the outdoor for a while. So I went to Tate Gallery, because I was told by my friends, that they will have firework show over there... by the Tames river. Before the firework started (it start at 8 pm) I went in to Tate, curious about the project by Rachel Whiteread. And I do agree with Rachel who said that it would be better if it's three times bigger. I, myself look it as a sugar cubes... and the people walking surround it, would be the rat or mouse...

By 7.45 I was outside the Tate already. Gathering with my friends facing the St. Paul Cathedral, waiting for the firework to start. Luckily that day wasn't that cold. 8 pm sharp, the firework starts. It was fun.. just to stand there looking up to the sky.. Some of the firework they play it from the Millennium Bridge. I hope somehow it will blow the Norman Foster's bridge... Hahhaha just kidding... Well yeah.. personally speaking I don't really like Foster's work. The bridge is okay I guess.. compare to all other project he has done. Off course I know it's environmental friendly and very high sustainability.. but still.. I don't really like it. Maybe it has some robotic shape.

No comments: