Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Masterplan has over

Part of me really glad and happy that this masterplan project has over. The other part of me feel a bit dissapointed. Mostly because I didnt use the time given effectively. This masterplan project just get interesting... and sadly have to be stopped already.
I know this is all my own fault. I lost direction for designing it (maybe because of the scale.. but yeah final word... is lost). And I kept thinking that I can figure it out this problem by myself, which I completely wrong. It is my huge weakness for not being spontanious and for being scared to ask questions. So from now on, I will really try to fight my bad habit.
And yeah.. well done everyone .. for producing such a wonderful work on 23 Jan.
And here I post some of the masterplan project... which has to develop further more in this final semester.





No comments: