Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Street Art in Berlin

Does street art consider as a vandalism act? Or does it actually help to voice people's mind and beautify the city? Whatever it is, Berlin is Berlin because of these street arts. Once you are there, you will feel the hipness, the energy, and the fun of Berlin life. 

I can say almost everything in Berlin is very relaxing and casual. People bike everywhere (including me.. yes me), well .. not as much as in The Netherlands.. but it's equally good. The casual life in Berlin is shown through the hot spot for the youngsters. My friends and I visited this bar that looks like the ruin of post WWII. You can probably see holes from the bullet shot. The other thing that amazed me was the bars hopping activity. People just carry their drinks and start walking from one bar to another. 









No comments: