Friday, March 09, 2012

Perfect Campus Town

If you ask me about the coolest campus town I've known, I will definitely say Cambridge without a doubt. It's not that I've been to many campus town, but Cambridge is just mesmerising. There is a river pass through the town with lots of boats. The river is pretty shallow, and therefore the method of passing the canal is through punting. It looks easy and romantic and relaxing... Guess what!! It's not. I tried, and I lost the stick for so many time. 

Beside the river and the punting, the public life in Cambridge is superb. People just sitting out, enjoying the good weather and (mediocre) English food with beer, how can life be better than that :) The ambiance of the town is good, it has enough balance of nice touristy and local feeling. And of course it has this aristocracy atmosphere all the way.

No comments: