Tuesday, December 27, 2011





I found this picture on the National Geographic webpage and i couldn't stop wonder of how surreal this picture. The color reflected on the photo doesn't seem real, it looks more like a painting to me.


The photo shows a desert scenery in Namibia. This coming January, my bestfriend will go to Tanzania in order to scale Kilimanjaro. I envy them. To scale Kilimanjaro would be a super awesome experience. Owell.. I have my own reason of not going ... and if I got lucky, I might have the chance to go there too :)

Apart from desert in Africa, my bestfriend and I plan to visit a different desert. We plan to explore Wadi Rum in Jordan in April. And guess what, I can't wait for it to happen. The feeling to see a million stars on the sky at night would be amazing. I once experienced that during the trip to Inner Mongolia. Unfortunately, at that time, the weather was too cold that we could not stay for too long in the outdoor. For Wadi Rum, I definitely will spend sometime to just staring at the sky :)


No comments: