Monday, October 17, 2011

Re-blogging again !!!

It’s been a while since the last time I blogged (which happened in 2008). Wow, that was almost 4 years ago. Back then I was still live in the UK, exploring independent life and far from home. There are lots of things happened since then. I left UK in February 2009 to explore Shanghai of China. There are plenty of opportunities in China compare to Europe within that time. The economic crisis hit the Europe quite badly. Lucky enough, the government of China decides to spend the budget on infrastructure and building new cities. As you might noticed already, I am working in the build environment industry. Therefore, this Chinese government policy is very beneficial for me.
After I spent 2.5 years in China, I decided to return to my hometown, Jakarta. That happened on 3th July 2011. I’m now working in the developer company, one of the largest in Indonesia. Of course this brings lots of excitement, especially with the high profile project.
Ok, enough for the short introduction. The main reason I’m re-blogging is because I heard this news about the Japanese tourism board will give out 10,000 free tickets to Japan for free. The idea is to spread the word about how safe and wonderful Japan is. I think that is a very smart way to do things. Just for information, Japan has been hit by tsunami and nuclear plant incident, which caused radiation panic. Since then, Japanese tourism has been suffered quite badly. And it is time to return Japanese tourism industry as a safe place to visit.
Radiation? Yes.. but radiation happens everywhere.

No comments: