Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orphanage Visit


On Oct 2nd, I went to the orphanage for disable kids at Pamulang, called Bhakti Luhur. The event was conjunction with my birthday and I was thinking to do something different and meaningful. Turns up, it was really worthy to go there. It really gave a happy feeling for a very long time. The kids are all angels.

We sang together and played games together. Amazingly, the kids are very brave and proactive towards most of the activities. Some even showed off with their move on “Poco-Poco” dance. After all the activities, we invited them to sing a happy birthday and blew the candle together. At the end, we ate together with the kids. It was super fun.

Of course the FUN won’t be complete without all my friends’ support. I just felt so blessed to have such a kind hearted and lovely friends. I will never be able to thank them enough. So…, Mareen, Sasa, Helena, Earlene, Sigit, Vince, Mamat, Meiliana, Zena, Merlin, Mely, Melyta, Novi, Yansen, Mulyadi, Fanny, Yahya, Amelia thank you.. thank you… thank you. I really appreciate and grateful of all the helps and time that you guys spared. And of course not to forget my parents, for all their support, esp. my mom. Without her, this event will never occur.














No comments: