Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love You, Papa

Happy 60th birthday, papa.. :)


Today is 22-02-2012 and it's my dad's birthday. If you like the number 2.., then you'll like today. hehehe... You know, number 2 is unique and fun. It's the only prime even number. Anyway.., enough about the number. On my dad's birthday, it happened that my dad is fasting. At the same time, it's on Ash Wednesday too.. so I'm abstaining too. And therefore, there was no big celebration what so ever, even tho it's his big six zero. We were celebrating it in a very simple way but intimate. Just 4 of us- my dad, mom, me, and my cousin Andre. It was good.. we had a lot of things to talk about.


As in for me..., I'm simply thankful for having a father like my dad. Someone that I can looked up as he is wise, liberal, and very patient. Ou not to forget, a good listener too. So.. here's for you, dad.. Cheers for you.. and Happy Birthday.. I wish you all the best in all !!!

No comments: