Saturday, June 17, 2006

My favourite corner in Indonesia

Heya all..... First of all... congratulation for exhibition. I think we all should proud of it. Just imagine how hard we all work. Aniway, its all over now.. welcome to the new world.
I'm just too happy that everything is done, even tho feel a bit sad asweel.. lost and confuse aswell.. as I haven't really make decission of what I'm gonna do next. But yeah.., forget about the lost and confuse for a while, I just wanna enjoy the freedom.. (I know it won't last long.. that is why i should enjoy this moment).

This summer I won't going back to Indonesia.. Gonna spend the whole summer here.. settling down for everything.. prepare for my next step of life. .. Ou I miss Indonesia. I miss my parents... and yeah I miss my favourite corner in Indonesia (this corner refer to the small Japanese garden at my house).
This Japanese garden is taken care by my dad and his assistant (the gardener, named Bejo). I love this garden because its full of my dad's second lovers (the Bonsai.... ehhehehe). The garden located just in front of my bedroom's window. It fills with bonsai and the koi pond. From my room i can always enjoys the amazing view of this corner. The water drips from the fountain always gives the fresh felling in the hot sunny weather in Indonesia.
Gossshhh... I wanna go back home already.....































3 comments:

dickie said...

What an amazing garden - beautiful!

rizli said...

Keren Abis

Annie said...

Christine - I can see why you miss home. What a lovely garden. Good that you have the photos to keep reminding you. Congratulations again on your achievement this year - I've really loved your work, your ideas, and your artistic ability. Keep in touch - I'll be interested to see how your work progresses - whatever you do next. In the meantime, enjoy the summer, liberation...!